Your favorite shot

c0ps

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Do you guys ever like a shot so much as to frame it and hang it on your wall? if so how many do you have hanging?

Yes some can come out quite well and I personally have 2.

I guess i am not to picky I have several
Troy

I have alot of pictures that I like, and would like to frame, and hang up, it's just that I don't get around to it.

I think I have 12, that's from 34 years of photography, - I'm just way too picky.

I dislike most of the garbage pics I take, but I have a couple on the wall anyway.

I have one from this winter after an ice storm:

Here it is....

DSC_1047.jpg

and I want to frame it...I just haven't yet. Hell, I haven't even printed it yet! LOL!

your question reminded me of this.

the image is found . photo blog

i've been watching this blog for a while. these two are a husband and wife that run a photography business. and they do it quite well, if you ask me. they had this post a while back, and i thought it was a great way to display a large number of photos.

I have 8 pictures that are framed and hanging in my home and 4 that are framed and hanging in my office at work. Out of the 8 at home, 4 I really like (the other 4 my wife really likes). Out of the 4 at my office, all 4 of them I love....so...8 that I have framed by my choice.

I know the feeling...I can relate and I've only been at this hobby seriously for 3 years...waaaaay too picky.

Yep, and I have about 16,000 on my computer and several large boxes of prints. :D

My theory is that if I am never happy I am constantly striving to improve!

I have one that's from 2003, but I've got more that I want to put up. I'm just real picky. It has to be something really good for me in order to frame it.

I have exactly one photo that I have framed and put on my wall.

And I took it with an iPhone....I don't think I've even printed one photo from my D40 or D90 since I took up DSLR photography in early Feb.

I have about 10, but I am working on doing some showings at local businesses so I kinda picked my 10 best. In truth, I think I would hang about 5 of those in my own home. I have 2 of them printed at my office... one 24x36.

I think the key is what someone mentioned casually earlier... it comes a lot from years... well, years, skill and luck. :) Every once in a while you get a shot where your immediate reaction is "wow!" Those are often the ones people hang.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back