h072.gif
e010.gif
e030.gif
g025.gif
g030.gif
g035.gif
k065.gif
n055.gif

there ya go LaFoto...i knew you would come through. i know have a half eaten monitor :)

terri said:
This thread is making me hungry..... :meh:

It's making me crave Ramen :( And now Corry's post is making me want a Reses Oreo Flurry and I don't know where to get one! :er:

AlisonPower said:
It's making me crave Ramen :( And now Corry's post is making me want a Reses Oreo Flurry and I don't know where to get one! :er:
Maybe Hobbes will stumble across this thread and it will all magically appear for dinner tonight! :heart:

In the meantime, all I have to munch on is some trail mix...it's just not cutting it. :sniffle:

Hey Jon, Aubrey brough me a leftover piece of chocolate chip cookie pudding cake, want some? Oh, wait, so sorry, I already finished it :blushing:

JM, I sent homemade carrot cake, chocolate walnut brownies, cinnamon rolls, fudge pie, apple pie and a blackberry cobbler to you via fedex. According to the tracking information, the package was received this morning at 10:15 am and signed for by K. Rove.

I'm sure that he'll see to it you get the package, or at least that your real identity is revealed.

Deb

JonMikal said:
Alison, you're just straight up mean!!!

Do you have any idea what this thread has done to me? I now want Ramen noodles + every bit of the food Deb mentioned. I can't go home for 2.5 hours and even then I know we don't have any pie in the house. I'd love a berry pie. :( If it helps any that cake thing made me feel sick.

Ahhhhh, this makes me want dirt cake really really bad...oreos and sweet goodness :drool:

Most reactions

Back