• Needs work

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

tkaat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went out to the beach yesterday, with my only lens a 18-55 :(, to watch my sisters participate in race. I knew I wouldn't be able to take any pictures of them racing so I took some before and decided to try something new in Gimp but I am having mixed feelings about both. I would appreciate critique on both
2772272251_d2de4aeaf1_b.jpg

2773121398_f40c304c63_b.jpg

My Thoughts: on #1 - Because there was such a large amount of reflection off the water on them the curves of there faces became "soft" and I don't usually like this. And it was pretty hard for me to gauge how much light there was and so it became "a little" overexposed
on #2 - It makes their skin look blotchy and spotty but brings out their facial structures much better than #1 but this also makes the picture unattractive

If you want to have a go, by all means please

Come on these can't be that bad. Right :confused: ?/ *BUMP*

Hey,

I think there are a couple of things you might want to try. First, crop it down a bit. And maybe make the colors pop a bit more.

I think that your first pic was MUCH better than the second. I dont think the faces look too soft at all. I know someone will come along and make it look amazing - but for what its worth, here is my 2min try.

ry%3D320

Most reactions

New Topics

Back