Your Thoughts, Pls

BoiseShan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for your feedback, folks. This is one of my favorites, but I know it can be improved upon--but how???

2601127083_013558df57_o.jpg

I like the picture but I personally dont like the post-processing fade out border. I'm not sure if it's because of this that it looks a tad bit underexposed. I do like the background which leads to the subject and you've filled most of the frame with it which looks good. Good job.

the vignette is a bit much.

Seems to be the consensus that the edging was a little cheesy. Here it is without:

Arnica.jpg

Huh... now that I have seen it with and without it, I like the cheesy edging. But I am just a beginner myself and have no foot to stand on with this oppinion other than that I think it looks like a postcard with the border... A Postcard I would probably buy, where without it looks like just another flower picture to me.

the picture looked underexposed but i feel like it could easily be overexposed because of the brightness of the flower. I think that would have been a tough picture to do close to perfect.

Like a few others, I like the first one also.. It looks like a good picture, with a nice, subtle post processing effect to add to the function of the picture. It shows more of your ability to create an eye pleasing picture using your camera and the computer... It however is not a testament to your skills with the camera only..

Just my .2.. No leg to stand on here either, I'm an amateur..

I like the brightness of the first photograph without the blurry borders. Nice job all around :)

A consensus? 2 people on a photography board respond out of the billions upon billions on this earth and it's a consensus? :D

I agree with later responses. I liked the PP in the original posted photo. Not that the true photo is bad, it is nice as well.

Most reactions

Back