YOUR thread - K U N D A L I N I !!!

Yeah Kundii! Happy birthday! and happy afterbirthday too! I make blue smoke in your honor. :thumbup:

-Shea

:band:

*blushes* Gee, thanks so much you guys (and I'm using the non-gender reference) for all the well wishes. Much obliged.

But on another note.... what a friggin' day so far. I pop on the computer early today so I can get off early, so to speak. Well, the VPN to work is buggered and spend a couple of hours with the Help Desk only to find the problem is on the service provider side of things. This promps another couple of hours with my SP. GREAT... I can now pop around the internet... no problemo. Connect back to the VPN and all the host information is blank... no connection. Back on the phone with Help Desk. Another hour or so is gone but TAH DAH... all is well in the Kundi house. Back to work (now it's 3:00PM) and it's a$$holes and elbows (for those that aren't familiar.. it's an old drrafting term meaning that you're bent over kicking out some serious drawings.... in the zone or under tremendous pressure.) Sure enough, I knocked 3 of my projects off my active schedule. Whew......

What's a poor boy to do now..... DRINK. A couple of shots, go have dinner and a drinky or two only to return home and head straight for the freezer. Power up the computer and log in to TPF and one or two more shots and holy mother mary and joseph..... I got me a thread. :lol:

Thanks again everybody. Please, thank you in advance for your indulgences tonight, cuz right now...... Eyes pheelz a liddle pisshed........... :lmao:

20.gif
19.gif

Hope you had an awesome day. Happy birthday.​

Most reactions

Back