YYZ

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Most of my work journeys this week brought me by the Toronto International Airport so I got to indulge in my passion, aviation photography. Maybe I will have more nature stuff next week :)

Eric

Alitalia departs Toronto for the long trip home
yyz7598.jpg

Early morning slow shutter speed shot of a Jazz Dash 8 on final
yyz7168.jpg

Heavy landing by an Air Canada A-330
yyz7262.jpg

Olympic A-340 on the climb
yyz7648.jpg

Air Canada A-320 on close final
yyz7659.jpg

A-340 about to touch down
yyz7716.jpg

Happy Landings,

Eric

Hey! Love em!

Aviation photography is definately the way to go...pretty difficult with my point and shoot, but hopefully will get into a dSLR sometime soon. Love the close up of the A320...good to see the nosewheel pointed the right way!

-Brett :)

Very awesome Airic. Love all of em.

I'm always amazed at how clear and crisp every photo you post is...regardless of the subject :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Great work again Eric. I love the olympic one the best. It looks great with the clouds in the sky.

Glad to see you had fun in Toronto!

woodsac said:
I'm always amazed at how clear and crisp every photo you post is...regardless of the subject :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks for the compliment, Ireally try my hardest.

Meysha, I always try to have fun and enjoy everyday. That is why I take my camera on the road with me, when I get stressed I stop and take some pics.

Eric

Hey eric.. some very neat shots yet again! i have to agree .. the quality of your pics has always been awesome :D
thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back