Zoo Walk Part II, A Raj-A-Palooza

Love to go to Africa but with my luck I probably will get bite by a Black Mamba, then i got to worry who is taking my gear while I am foaming out the mouth and going into mad convulsions.

I actually lived there for a couple of years in the early 90's. I do miss it sometimes, but all in all life is pretty much what happens while your making other plans. Lol

Good eye Raj.Never noticed that,that is strange how it blended together like that.
Not sure to be honest, might just be the angle at which the shot was taken, either because it was shot through glass or just the way the light hit it.
It looks like he found a portal to a different dimension through his legs.. :lol:

I wish I could take zoo animals without people criticising me.

I wish I could take zoo animals without people criticising me.
Well not to worry. Just remember the next time you are at the zoo taking pictures that you are their for your enjoyment, not to impress any critics.

If someone does criticize then see if there is anything in it you can use to improve, and if not discard it. Life is too short to burden yourself with other people's snark.

Good eye Raj.Never noticed that,that is strange how it blended together like that.
Not sure to be honest, might just be the angle at which the shot was taken, either because it was shot through glass or just the way the light hit it.
It looks like he found a portal to a different dimension through his legs.. :lol:
The portal thing might be their backup plan in case the wings don't do the job. Lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back