ZOOMERS AND SHAKERS.

Hope these count... taken last night on the way home from a concert in a VERY bumpy car, anyway I was having fun, giggling to myself in the back seat when I saw some of the results - everyone thought I'd gone mad.

1) Jacks script

2) Alien Marathon

3) These boots were made for walkin

4) Alien Beast

5) Love Cobra

Clickable to larger view (better when larger)

Thanks for reviving this thread. There are some amazing photos here. Plus it brings me back to a time when TPF was... Let us just say in a different position. At any rate here is my humble contribution. Let me know what you think.

This is Lorrin Ashton aka Bassnectar. Huge DJ in the break beat world. I love the feeling of this shot.

Love & Bassnectar

20080203dscn1664id3.jpg

Hey Craig, it looks like a soundwave coming at ya.

Samal, I like how the center looks more in focus than the outer - nice colour too.

This one's such a funny result of your "shaking" - everyone should click it and look at it larger. It is really funny. What brought about that "shaking" of your hands, so you'd get these "boots", I wonder??? Really cool.
Back seat of a very bumpy car at 110kph! :D

Thanks for looking :lovey:

So it happened by mere chance??? Wow. What a funny result!!!

So it happened by mere chance??? Wow. What a funny result!!!
I think most of my photos happen by chance :lol: :lmao: :blushing:

I had my little Richo P&S with me so I thought I'd play. I new what effect would happen just not what the end result would look like. I posted the best, but got a couple of shots that might make cool backgrounds (the were taking from the side so they are more like lines). Lots of giggles on the way home.

No. Uh uh. :confused: Now I need some Advil and anti-nausea syrup.

Taken on the way home from work in a friends WRX:

Links gone :(

I couldn't stop shaking to get some clear shots lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back