9 92sir TPF Noob! Joined Jul 2, 2008 Messages 134 Reaction score 0 Location Guelph Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 16, 2009 #1 here are two shot of my bike. Can you see the meteor in #2?
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 16, 2009 #2 The sky is great in the second one... Nice angle also.
HoboSyke No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 8, 2005 Messages 1,051 Reaction score 7 Location Sydney - Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 17, 2009 #3 Nice shots mate, cool lighting!!! Flash from each side!? I had a 2000 GSX-R for a while. Is it your bike?
Nice shots mate, cool lighting!!! Flash from each side!? I had a 2000 GSX-R for a while. Is it your bike?
9 92sir TPF Noob! Joined Jul 2, 2008 Messages 134 Reaction score 0 Location Guelph Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 17, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for the comments. It was actually light by a flash light for a few seconds lol , Some how I havent bought flashes yet. I dunno why hopefully soon though. Ya its my bike my first one was a 97 gixxer 600.
Thanks for the comments. It was actually light by a flash light for a few seconds lol , Some how I havent bought flashes yet. I dunno why hopefully soon though. Ya its my bike my first one was a 97 gixxer 600.