What's new

Mountain Bike Trail

Ysarex100 94

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,718
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This morning I drove to a county park for my morning walk. I've been here before and noticed the bike trails but this morning I headed off walking on them. 3.3 miles of bike trails and I think I managed to walk about a mile and a half before I got off. It was great fun and I decided I was really glad the county has enough sense to allow these trails for the kids who must have a fabulous time riding them. There's an element of danger and I'm sure there's an occasional scrapped leg and worse, but I think it's worth the risk. Wish I was 14 again. Oly Pen E-PL9 w/14-42mm

bike-trail.webp
 
I think mountain biking is much more dangerous than folks realize.
I'll stick to my comfort bike and cement trails.
 
looks like a fun trail to ride. i'd probably break something trying, but it still looks like fun.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom