What's new

07 STi

IonSpeedMaster

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 24, 2007
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Newark Delaware
I shot this car over the winter but have recently acquired a Rebel XTi, a step up from my old S3IS. I'm using stock glass and I think these came out the best of the bunch. Car is an 07 Subaru STi with 05 tail lights, Invidia G200 Catback, Stage 1, Gram Light 57Fs in Bronze with a front lip, lowered on RCE yellows in the front, RCE blacks in the back

IMG_0772copy.jpg


IMG_0766copy.jpg


IMG_0773copy.jpg


IMG_0793copy.jpg


IMG_0794copy.jpg
 
Shots are ok, not crazy about some of the crops though....if it's your car, try to find more suitable backgrounds that aren't as busy and try again.
 
That's a sick ride. And totally my dream car.

The shots aren't bad, but there isn't anything great about them, no 'wow' factor; which is a disservice to this dope car. Try and find ways to get a more interesting sky and environment for the vehicle, it could make a huge difference.

That said, 'tis not a bad series, man, so don't let my words throw you off.
 
Thanks. I didnt think they were great but it was the best I could do tonight. Its my friends car and I think Im shooting my buddys bugeye tomorrow night but the STi will be around. I guess I'll try again
 
Nice car/shots. I love the Azenis. Had a couple sets. I just scrolled down to cut most of that sky out of 4 and it wasnt so distracting. Its tough when you can't just get in it and put it where you want it. I would use that stone wall more if its accessible.

Is that U of D?
 
Nice car/shots. I love the Azenis. Had a couple sets. I just scrolled down to cut most of that sky out of 4 and it wasnt so distracting. Its tough when you can't just get in it and put it where you want it. I would use that stone wall more if its accessible.

Is that U of D?

No, however I live very close to the campus and both the owner of the car and I are both going to be juniors at Delaware
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom