'08 Assignment- "REFLECTIONS" -No Due date

Thanks!

:)

This is one of those shots I wish I'd taken with a far better camera and another few year's worth of skill. It was a good shot, for that camera and I'm proud of it considering I was a raw newbie to photography when I took it. As I recall that was from maybe my first or second outing with it and I was still learning to use it. But it wasn't much of a camera. Most shots I took with that I'm lucky if I can print a pic at old snap shot size, but I still like that shot anyway. Looks a bit better now that I took it through CR and used a plug in called Noise Ninja on it.

Photographer friend of mine just gave me that plug for PC. He went Mac recently. I am totally impressed with it. I've tried both ways, adjusting the noise in CR/Photoshop, and while CS5 is getting there, using this plug. Noise Ninja is still much better, IMHO. It did an amazing job of removing a lot of grain with this shot but left the image as it was pretty much otherwise.

This is one of those shots I wish I'd taken with a far better camera and another few year's worth of skill.

I completely agree. My (previous post) was taken I believe with a 3.2MP Olympus probably 5 or 6 years ago. Unfortunately now that I own a little bit better camera, we have put in a newer/modern dock and probably won't get the same effect...

not one of my greatest photos, but it's a reflection =)

reflection.jpg

Looks good to me. :) What type was the black car?

Looks good to me. :) What type was the black car?

I can't remember... an old Ford of some sort, I think. I took that pic 3 years ago or something; my memory's a little fuzzy =P

Hello this is my first post! I am an 18 year old student at Central Washington University and love taking pictures. Since this is a reflection page, i will post one that i just took this month around where i live! Tell me what you think!

img_2205-resized.jpg

Most reactions

Back