'08 Subject Assignment - BLUE - Due July 4th

Classic contours on both!

Great expression on Thing 2 by the way.

Funny thing was my husband had no idea the girl was there until after we got looking at the pictures. haha
Yeah he was mad that we didn't spend more time with BigFoot and that we weren't going to play in the creek about 200ft away. hahaha

OK, so it's late ... sue me ....

Blue Moon -- Little Egg Harbor, NJ

DSCN0991copy2.jpg

icassell, I got a feeling nobody's adhering to the time frame. It's way too much fun posting, playing the BLUEs.

Great shot by the way. Could also have titled it Mood Indigo. Duke Ellington, where are you when we need you?

posting another one for fun

blu-1.jpg

icassell, I got a feeling nobody's adhering to the time frame. It's way too much fun posting, playing the BLUEs.

Great shot by the way. Could also have titled it Mood Indigo. Duke Ellington, where are you when we need you?

The deadlines are more of a suggestion and also to let you know when there will be a new assignment posted.

Thank you to everyone who is participating in the assignments! :D

Ooooh ... johngpt .... why didn't I think of that? BTW (off topic) did you ever hear the Ellington/Coltrane disc?

Ooooh ... johngpt .... why didn't I think of that? BTW (off topic) did you ever hear the Ellington/Coltrane disc?

I'm sorry, not sure how I missed your post! No, I hadn't, so went to Amazon and I'm right now listening to a preview of that album/disc at the MP3 download store.

Thank you.

This is late, but I just found it on the computer, and thought it was cute!

Annie.jpg

Sabres!

Haven't seen one of their games since I lived in Buffalo in the late '70s.

Nice shot!

You can see the sweat dripping off that guy. Nice!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back