'08 Subject Assignment - POWER - Due June 13th

Two in one, corrupt..I mean..corporate and electrical.

Sorry for the bad image quality, I took this through a car window at 70mph.

corruptpowertj3.jpg

uhh... 400HP 1.6??? :hail:
4 hp per C.I.D.! We used to hold the holy grail on the street at 1 HP per C.I.D. And that's STILL respectable. You must mean during a shot? Please yes?

no shot.. it will be a forced induction engine (turbocharged). Honda makes a rock solid engine, and if built properly and tuned properly it should handle way more than the 400 that I am looking to get out of it. I'm by far not the first to do it, nor the last.. If interested check out this link:
http://www.turbod16.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4140

the top dyno is 463 HP to the wheels.. He is using the same motor that I am building up plus 30lbs of boost..

that is just wicked sick :thumbup:

no shot.. it will be a forced induction engine (turbocharged). Honda makes a rock solid engine, and if built properly and tuned properly it should handle way more than the 400 that I am looking to get out of it. I'm by far not the first to do it, nor the last.. If interested check out this link:
http://www.turbod16.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4140

the top dyno is 463 HP to the wheels.. He is using the same motor that I am building up plus 30lbs of boost..

That is sweet horsepower for a car. I will get photos of it this Saturday, but my husbands truck is pushing or has broken 700HP and 1327 foot lbs of torque.:drool:

Oh and I am combining two threads with these photos, Power and Circle. I also have two others on here that are pure power!

img138.jpg

img139.jpg

img140.jpg

img166.jpg

img165.jpg

Just couldn't resist, this train is sure power! Sorry for the quality, it was taken in a hurry.

D60-061108_Power-2-1.jpg

D60-061108_Power-1.jpg

Nice picture. That was a great idea!

The power of natures beauty--It makes me stop and cherish life
IMG_0582.jpg

DPP_00192.jpg

Most reactions

Back