'09 Subject Assignment - BEVERAGES - Due Jan 31st

MissMia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shotbychristina.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Coffee, Tea or whatever you like! Have fun and get creative.

Please post new photos for this assignment only. Everyone is encouraged to participate!

MM

Have you been polishing your crystal ball again? I just came up with an idea only twenty minutes ago that falls in this category. :lol: I'm not sure I can do it tonight though.

Have you been polishing your crystal ball again? I just came up with an idea only twenty minutes ago that falls in this category. :lol: I'm not sure I can do it tonight though.

Not that I'm aware of! :sexywink: I had an idea earlier today and I thought I'd start an assignment.

I took these last night. I was bored. Just a glass of water with some added food coloring. The first one is the original and the second one i did just playing around in photobucket.
DSC06547-2.jpg

DSC06547-2-2.jpg

I literaly posted this one in the selective color thread minuets before this one started.
pictureqg0.jpg

I took these last night. I was bored. Just a glass of water with some added food coloring. The first one is the original and the second one i did just playing around in photobucket.

Cool! Thank you for participating.

I literaly posted this one in the selective color thread minuets before this one started.

Thanks for posting! The processing is neat. Welcome to TPF!

I like the POV of this one. Nice work. Thanks for participating!

Thanks for posting and welcome to TPF Grande! I like that you added candles to this shot. Well done.

Last edited:
This one was just shot for fun. I didn't even have my speedlight.

dsc1411ua1.jpg

bradsperry, I've got the same wine vase ;)

Love this stuff. Tried it in Vancouver last year. Its served on ice, and at 7% it needs to be! Enjoy!

P1020681.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back