What's new

1,000 posts - There's a prize for that right?

Thanks Ceejtank. You should get there soon, if you keep getting snow up that way. We are getting some here today. but inches not feet.
 
That "no life" comment hurts.. and it is TOO TRUE! lol!
 
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Mshele, count on you to bring us the party. ;)
 
Partying at 10:30 on a Tuesday night...lol Woot!
 
What?! State of the Union is a party!!
 
I am too, but just saying, a party would be SO much better.
 
Want to discuss "everyone deserves a vote"!?:lol:
 
Want to discuss "everyone deserves a vote"!?:lol:


I vote "NO"!!!!!


I vote "This Party needs more beer and Cheez-its.

Pelican+Pub+-+Tsunami+Stout.jpg


280px-Cheez-It-Crackers.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom