What's new

1,000 posts - There's a prize for that right?

ronlane

What's next?
Joined
Aug 3, 2012
Messages
10,224
Reaction score
4,962
Location
Mustang Oklahoma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is #1,000 for me. I get a prize or at least get to be part of the cool group, right? joking. I thought I would use it to post one of my early pictures with my dslr and my latest to see the difference that this forum has made.

1.) Taken the week I got my camera


IMG_0193 by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

2.) Taken this weekend.


Wendy by Ron_Lane, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Sorry Tirediron, couldn't figure out how to get rid of the attachment. Can you help with that please?
Not sure Ron; it's soemthing that seems to happen every now and then; I checked your post and it looks fine in edit mode... I'll ask the big kids in Admin.
 
Sorry Tirediron. I'm proud of that lovely lady and like to show her off. ;)
 
Sorry Tirediron, couldn't figure out how to get rid of the attachment. Can you help with that please?
Not sure Ron; it's soemthing that seems to happen every now and then; I checked your post and it looks fine in edit mode... I'll ask the big kids in Admin.

I got it. Sometimes I just have to look a little further.
 
Congratulations! And yes, there's a prize--you get to have NO life, because you're too busy on TPF posting comments! :lmao:

Oh, and also--when you hit 1,000 posts, you buy the next round to celebrate. ;)

Took me well over a year to hit 1,000 posts; then about 6 months for the next thousand. And I just realized that I'm only a few away from hitting 3K now.
 
Thanks. It's not enough to go around but here's the next round.


:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
 
What do I get for cracking 10,000?
fiufiu.gif
 
Thanks. It's not enough to go around but here's the next round.


:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Well, there was enough for ME to get one, so that's good enough! :lmao:
:cheers:

And look...only 995 until your next thousand now. :-)
 
This is a funny thread.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom