rmr1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
took these down at a nearby marsh in North Central Missouri

farm075-2.jpg

farm087-1.jpg

farm090.jpg

farm104.jpg

Nice shots... where were they at? (I am east of Kirksville)

These are very very very beautiful! I think they could all be a little more in focus though. They just don't look very sharp and crisp. What type of camera are you using and what lens?

-Christopher

Woe! Sabbath, I like your critter pictures! I took a quick glance at your site! Where do you go? Just to zoos or do you just take pictures in the wild or around town? Maybe in the country? This is the kind of stuff I want to do more of. What camera and lenses do you use or recommend for a Canon XSi user?

-Christopher

Just south of Salisbury, Missouri Sabbath

CAG76 using a Sony A350 with a 70-300mm lens,

Cool, they look good. I go through Salisbury from time to time on work... I live in Edina.

Woe! Sabbath, I like your critter pictures! I took a quick glance at your site! Where do you go? Just to zoos or do you just take pictures in the wild or around town? Maybe in the country? This is the kind of stuff I want to do more of. What camera and lenses do you use or recommend for a Canon XSi user?

-Christopher

Thanks. Zoo pictures is one of my projects, I have others (birding, civil war battlefields/reenactments, underwater photography, Hawaii, etc...)

I use Nikons. I don't know much about Canon lenses, however I would definitely look into this lens... it is the Canon version of the lens I use the most (the 70-200 f/2.8 VR).

EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM

so back on topic....2, 3, and 4 you should take into consideration the rule of thirds. Look it up. Even though it's usually the last thing i think about when taking a picture it really improves a picture especially when you have the horizon line.

Thanks Sabbath. Thats the lens someone else mentioned as well. I will be saving up to get that lens. A guy recommended that lens for me and plus a 2x extension.

Ok Jaszek you are making me want to look up what the Rule of Thirds is.

Ok Jaszek you are making me want to look up what the Rule of Thirds is.
That would be a good idea. WTF is with me tonight? All I'm thinking about is the Rule of Thirds lol. I better go to sleep since I only slept 4 hours lol. Goodnight TPF!!

Most reactions

Back