What's new

1...2...3...

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
13963524933_02573f0879_c.jpg
 
Outstanding. Not much more to say... I definitely consider this art.
 
Awesome. Perfect timing. I am very impressed.

Is this a posed shot? If not how long did you wait there for this?
 
I like the shot. I think it would be just as interesting (but different) without the added framing.
Hard to tell. Sometimes when you remove something, you feel like something is missing regardless.
 
what is that on the wall?
 
Thanks peeps!

Awesome. Perfect timing. I am very impressed.

Is this a posed shot? If not how long did you wait there for this?

Not posed, the guy was walking down the sidewalk, and I had to think fast.
Took 4 shots real quick...this had the perfect stride, with foot landing on the center line in the sidewalk.
So, pretty much just luck.
After the fact, I would love to put or get somebody there, with an umbrella!

I like the shot. I think it would be just as interesting (but different) without the added framing.
Hard to tell. Sometimes when you remove something, you feel like something is missing regardless.

I like it both solid framed, and split up as posted here. I really wanted to get reactions to the split panels.

what is that on the wall?
They are stacks of thick glass that protrude off the wall. You can see them inside the building too.

Sweet!

Is that a camera bag he's carrying?
I have no idea.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom