by Peeb OK, on Flickr

Deer silhouette in front of fog
by Peeb OK, on Flickr

Mamiya C220

Misty Sunrise
by Peeb OK, on Flickr

Hazy sunrise
by Peeb OK, on Flickr

A great morning. Hope you find at least a couple of these enjoyable. I sure did!

Last edited:
Some great dreamy layers there. I particularly like the bison shot.

Very nice set. My favorite is #7 and #4.

Nice photos. I like 1,5 6,7,8.

Nice group of photos. Looks like a great morning to be out.

Thank you to all who looked and commented!

These are all outstanding but I absolutely cannot resist the square format and some Ektar. Those last two shots are divine. I can't decide so I am nominating both "Hazy Sunrise" and "Misty Sunrise" for POTM for March.

These are all outstanding but I absolutely cannot resist the square format and some Ektar. Those last two shots are divine. I can't decide so I am nominating both "Hazy Sunrise" and "Misty Sunrise" for POTM for March.
I’m honored! Everyone loves Portra (me too) but I actually often prefer the Ektar colors.

I've been known to have one camera, configured with one tele, in my lap with a second camera, equipped with a different and larger tele, on a tripod next to me. But four may be a new record. Glad you had fun.

I’m honored! Everyone loves Portra (me too) but I actually often prefer the Ektar colors.

I love them both Porta and Ektar, and just think of them as filling different needs. One thing I love about these shots is that you got the intensity of Ektar while still keeping that subtle, delicate shading that one often sees in a Portra sky.

It reminds me that my C330 is loaded and ready to go, so I had better go do some shooting!

Most reactions

Back