What's new

1 x 4

texkam

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2012
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
365
Location
Big D. Near the lake.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$main_st_art003.webp
 
Interesting shot. I think I might be tempted to crop off the top just below where the ceiling and the wall meet, because the lighting in the ceiling is a bit of a distraction.

WesternGuy
 
I do like the pun in your title.
 
Make me want to run to the little boys room to dispose of some excess liquids :lol:
 
Interesting shot. I think I might be tempted to crop off the top just below where the ceiling and the wall meet, because the lighting in the ceiling is a bit of a distraction.

WesternGuy
Actually, I'd go even farther and crop so that all you have is green tile. Well spotted; I think this has potential as a monochrome.
 
I'd go with WesternGuy for the crop, right on the shadow line below the wall/ceiling corner.

I do like the image and the shapes, is a 2x4 on the way? :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom