1 year old cake face

bunny99123

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this the past weekend at my cousin's granddaughter's first BD party. Don't care for the cake being shoved into her face, but she is definitely blaming me for it. These are not professional pics...just for fun. Second one was not suppose to be added...missed up.

$jazmine and cake 7 cropped (4x6) 2.jpg

Attachments

• $Jazmine cake 4x6 cropped.jpg
    $Jazmine cake 4x6 cropped.jpg
    907.8 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Lol. It's really obvious the cake was shoved in her face. Before I read the text in the thread I looked at the photo and thought "the cake is smashed high on her forehead, it looks like someone put cake on her face rather then her having a messy time with the cake on her own" haha.

She wasn't too happy about it. I have some pics of her tasting her cake, but I have noticed at several parties lately younger parents are putting the cake in the babies face. She has incredible eyes.

Her eyes are very beautiful.

Seems mean to shove cake in the kids face. Why force a candid shot? I'm not a parent yet so maybe I just don't understand lol

The photo is okay. It seems a little dark. I'm not sure I understand the motivation but I digress. It's too late to talk philosophy.

Yes it is dark, it was taken under a pavilion and cloudy. Not safe to use lights with lots of children being children. I don't understand why people are doing it now, but I have witnessed it numerous times in the last year. I wouldn't do it to it my child. It seems to slowly replacing where the baby eats the little cake by them-self.

blackrose89 said:
Her eyes are very beautiful.

Seems mean to shove cake in the kids face. Why force a candid shot? I'm not a parent yet so maybe I just don't understand lol

It is mean! I know a lot of photographers do a cake smash photo shoot with 1 year olds. Hopefully the kid makes a mess with the cake but if not - oh well. Still makes for cute photos - cake face or not

Most reactions

Back