xc222

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.tonyphoto123.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
za46.jpg

Apart from the hands, I'm having difficulty working out what it is. Which indeed makes it very interesting.

I agree with the above. I have looked and looked and can't quite decide what part of the body is seen ( other than the hands ). I, too, like this one in spite of the mystery. Perhaps that makes it even more of a winning shot though? Focus on the hands is very nice.

I agree with the above. I have looked and looked and can't quite decide what part of the body is seen ( other than the hands ). I, too, like this one in spite of the mystery. Perhaps that makes it even more of a winning shot though? Focus on the hands is very nice.

Aye, it certainly has me going back and looking several times to try to work it out. That makes it intriguing and if that was intended it certainly works.

Neck, boobs and top of the abdomen. I had to get an expert opinon as I couldn't tell.

Nice shot though, skin tones are great, composition works really well!

Neck, boobs and top of the abdomen. I had to get an expert opinon as I couldn't tell.

Yep [emoji106] you can see the neck at the lower right corner

Nice intriguing picture

Yep [emoji106] you can see the neck at the lower right corner

Nice intriguing picture

Got it now. I was trying to work it out upside down.

Thanks a lot!!!!! I am very happy to see friends message.

Most reactions

Back