10 day old newborn!

I'm just not a fan of the "baby in a basket/suitcase/pea pod" kind of pictures, but these ARE very well done!
One of my very first *weird* dreams when I was pregnant with my firstborn was that he was only about 4 inches long, and I was in a rush to head out on a business trip...I accidentally stuffed him into my suitcase, and then forgot until I was already on the plane that my baby was in my suitcase, now stowed away in the checked luggage compartment!! Hahaha...that might be why I don't really like these kinda photos...

Anyway, I do love the others, particularly #3...I'd definitely pay money for THAT shot if it was my baby!

My favorites are #3 and #5; I love how her tongue is sticking out in every photo. So cute :)...almost makes me want another :lol:

Awesome! Love #1.. but #5 has me in love with that expression! :)

I'm just not a fan of the "baby in a basket/suitcase/pea pod" kind of pictures, but these ARE very well done!
One of my very first *weird* dreams when I was pregnant with my firstborn was that he was only about 4 inches long, and I was in a rush to head out on a business trip...I accidentally stuffed him into my suitcase, and then forgot until I was already on the plane that my baby was in my suitcase, now stowed away in the checked luggage compartment!! Hahaha...that might be why I don't really like these kinda photos...

Anyway, I do love the others, particularly #3...I'd definitely pay money for THAT shot if it was my baby!

We do what sells!!! And that suitcase has sold a lot for me!!! Thank you for your comment!

My favorites are #3 and #5; I love how her tongue is sticking out in every photo. So cute :)...almost makes me want another :lol:

I specialize in newborn photography so I don't have to have another!!! 5 kids make for a very crazy and full house . . . but I love it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back