C clickchic TPF Noob! Joined Apr 16, 2014 Messages 4 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 16, 2014 #1 I have (3) 10'x20' cotton backdrops that were used only a couple of times, 2 black and 1 white. They are machine washable and are in excellent condition. I'm selling them for $39 each or all three for $110 (+shipping). Attachments $For Sale-5.webp 69.8 KB · Views: 117
I have (3) 10'x20' cotton backdrops that were used only a couple of times, 2 black and 1 white. They are machine washable and are in excellent condition. I'm selling them for $39 each or all three for $110 (+shipping).
C ChingRey TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2014 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 7, 2014 #2 still have them for sale?