What's new

11 second Charger SRT-8

yeah how did you shoot these? What mode and shutter speed and all that. I'm looking to do some of these soon and don't want to be fumbling around trying to figure things out... I'd love to just have a little heads up. Pictures look wonderful and that car is awesome looking.

Thanks for the compliments. I'll send you a PM.
 
Nice job. These shots definitely look like something that would be scene on an official website for the Charger.
 
Nice job. These shots definitely look like something that would be scene on an official website for the Charger.

Much appreciated. As I shoot more I will post up.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom