What's new

11 second Charger SRT-8

yugamu

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Location
Abq, NM
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's what I've been up to recently. I hope you like them.

1).
DSC_0507_filteredcopy.jpg


2).
DSC_0534copy_filteredcopy.jpg


3).
DSC_0525copy_filteredcopy.jpg


4).
DSC_0529copy_filteredcopy.jpg


5).
DSC_0492copy_filteredcopy.jpg


6).
DSC_0467copy_filteredcopy.jpg
 
I do, a really well done collection, and I especially like the choice of backgrounds, clouds, etc. Really conveys the sense of power. My only criticism is with the car itself, in that the blue "flames" when viewed in any of the images except #2 are very distracting, and give the impression of bad reflections.
 
Awesome, thanks tirediron!!!

I understand about the flames and reflections. It makes this car a bit tough to shot.
 
Very nice. I love photographing cars so I can really appreciate these pics.

On the moving shots, are you just hanging out of the window of another car, or do you use some sort of device to get those angles?
 
Very nice. I love photographing cars so I can really appreciate these pics.

On the moving shots, are you just hanging out of the window of another car, or do you use some sort of device to get those angles?

Here's my car with my wife driving. I have the hatch up and take photo's out the back. The rolling shots are done at about 20mph.

IMG_2307.jpg
 
Here's my car with my wife driving. I have the hatch up and take photo's out the back. The rolling shots are done at about 20mph.

Wow, only 20mph? What shutter speed were you using? It seems like the shots were at 40+.

And I keep coming back for more of these pictures. I really think 4 and 6 are excellent.
 
those are great, I love them. I'm going to do some car shots soon.

LOVE EM
 
KabeXTi........I'm sending you a pm.
 
These look like the adds you see in magazines! great shots. I would not mind having that car...

Well that's a goal........might be years from now but a goal none the less.

Thanks for the compliments.

-Josh
 
Wow, very nice! They look a bit soft, although that's probably the web resizing. Fantastic car.
 
Thanks TamiyaGuy. I will bug you guys hopefully this Monday with a shoot of a 900+hp Mustang.
 
yeah how did you shoot these? What mode and shutter speed and all that. I'm looking to do some of these soon and don't want to be fumbling around trying to figure things out... I'd love to just have a little heads up. Pictures look wonderful and that car is awesome looking.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom