What's new

#1417

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
.




8136554454_64fc2b8d47_o.jpg






.
 
Last edited:
I assume this WASN'T taken in Amsterdam.
 
Well, in Amsterday, that kind of window will have someone sitting by the window. The clue would be the red light.

As for THIS window, I really admire how you isolate interesting pieces and them frame them so that they are complete. And leave them sufficiently ambiguous, that any number of storylines suggest themselves.
 
Thanks, pgriz.

I like what I get. My philosophy is go to extremes, ultra wide angle, or fairly narrow view. Everything in between is kinda boring. Everybody sees the in between view, every day. I like to try to show (hopefully) interesting things in (hopefully) interesting ways, that (hopefully) survive and stand on their own without supporting context of the world around it.
 
Very nice indeed! Love it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom