What's new

#1424

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
.




8142935593_40523b5c18_o.jpg



.
 
I almost love this one. Great color and texture, but my mind immediately sees eleven squares with invisible lines making a twelve square grid that is just slightly off. Sorry, my left brain is winning today.
 
I like the first one more. You have some nice vertical lines. The landscape orientation just doesn't do them justice. Great shot!
 
I like the vertical, the horizontal looks like a door cut in half to me.
I think it wants to be upside down as another option, it has an interesting "weight" to it...
 
I hadn't thought about that! I felt the vertical was stronger, but I think flipping the horizontal really has its merits.

:thumbup:
 
I hadn't thought about that! I felt the vertical was stronger, but I think flipping the horizontal really has its merits.

:thumbup:
Do it...I want to see it.
 
<--------lazy....lol
 
I'd do it but I'm on my iPod now and I'd kill it lol
 
I just put two fingers on my iPad and turn it over. :lmao:
 
For that matter, it looks good turned 90 clockwise and counter clockwise!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom