What's new

#1424

I prefer the uncropped, landscape orientation. I love the subtle vignetting and my eyes just keep soaking up the texture. Nice one!
 
I feel defensive. I feel I need to tell you that the two images were shot separately. One wasn't cropped from the other. Whew. I feel better now.

I've learned to like the vignetting of the Tamaron 28-75mm 2.8. It's only a problem when you crop some corners, you have to add it back in for consistency.

Thanks again.

I liked that little things, like the three little "squares" lower right, and the white "x" are more apparent than he horizontal.
 
The vertical, but maybe upside down. No, really, I'm serious...
 
hmm.

idk.

seems like these squares are a trap, bitter.
 
Can I like both?
I don't have a favorite as I think it's very well both ways.
Love the colour, texture and composition.
Again bitter nice work :thumbup:
 
Dang. Late to the party again. That's what happens when one has to work for a living. And that's because the Nigerian prince I've been corresponding with still hasn't sent me my cut of his multi-millions. I even set up a fake bank account for him to use...

Back on topic, very nice abstract. Lots of little details that give the eye something to play with. As for the orientation, they all work for me. Even the unconventional 45 degree tilt. Although for that, a square crop would probably be best...
 
That's understandable, JSER. Thanks for taking the time to look and respond.
 
I really like the first version; the second one, not so much.


I hadn't thought about that! I felt the vertical was stronger, but I think flipping the horizontal really has its merits.

:thumbup:
Do it...I want to see it.

You do it. I want to see it too!

<--------lazy....lol

I'd do it but I'm on my iPod now and I'd kill it lol

Are any of you ever gonna do it?? ;)

My back hurts too much to pick up my whole computer and try to rotate it. :lol: Guess I could look at it on my Kindle. But I'm here, and it's way over ----------------------------------> there. :D
 
I really like the first version; the second one, not so much.


I hadn't thought about that! I felt the vertical was stronger, but I think flipping the horizontal really has its merits.

:thumbup:
Do it...I want to see it.



<--------lazy....lol

I'd do it but I'm on my iPod now and I'd kill it lol

Are any of you ever gonna do it?? ;)

My back hurts too much to pick up my whole computer and try to rotate it. :lol: Guess I could look at it on my Kindle. But I'm here, and it's way over ----------------------------------> there. :D
Ok ok ok since I started it and I'm on the laptop now and have no good excuse I'll flip it ;)

 
I hadn't thought about that! I felt the vertical was stronger, but I think flipping the horizontal really has its merits.

:thumbup:
Do it...I want to see it.

You do it. I want to see it too!

<--------lazy....lol

I'd do it but I'm on my iPod now and I'd kill it lol

I really like the first version; the second one, not so much.


Do it...I want to see it.





I'd do it but I'm on my iPod now and I'd kill it lol

Are any of you ever gonna do it?? ;)

My back hurts too much to pick up my whole computer and try to rotate it. :lol: Guess I could look at it on my Kindle. But I'm here, and it's way over ----------------------------------> there. :D
Ok ok ok since I started it and I'm on the laptop now and have no good excuse I'll flip it ;)

Yay! Someone did it!
I like this orientation MUCH better than the first vertical one. But I still like the original better. I have no idea why--could just be the muscle relaxants. :lmao:
 
Still like the first one better!
 
I prefer the vertical. but I think that this particular composition is your crutch, Bitter. Be aware of compositions that you just keep turning to, they'll suck the life out of you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom