$150k worth of Nikon gear....

i am pretty sure I switch to Nikon if I did it :)

An Absurdly Long, $150,000 List of Stolen Nikon Gear

On one hand, it sucks to have all these stolen. On the other hand, I'd like to congratulate the thief lol!

I'd to hope the thief gets caught and beaten severely by the police. I am going to go ahead and guess you never had your car stolen before. It can be a real nightmare and very unpleasant experience.:thumbdown::thumbdown:

I wonder if this was one of those black and yellow vans that I see on the highway around NYC sometimes. It was probably a lucky hit and the numbskull didn't realize what he was doing.

An Absurdly Long, $150,000 List of Stolen Nikon Gear

On one hand, it sucks to have all these stolen. On the other hand, I'd like to congratulate the thief lol!

I'd to hope the thief gets caught and beaten severely by the police. I am going to go ahead and guess you never had your car stolen before. It can be a real nightmare and very unpleasant experience.:thumbdown::thumbdown:

I wonder if this was one of those black and yellow vans that I see on the highway around NYC sometimes. It was probably a lucky hit and the numbskull didn't realize what he was doing.

I bet you it was an inside job.

An Absurdly Long, $150,000 List of Stolen Nikon GearOn one hand, it sucks to have all these stolen. On the other hand, I'd like to congratulate the thief lol!
I'd to hope the thief gets caught and beaten severely by the police. I am going to go ahead and guess you never had your car stolen before. It can be a real nightmare and very unpleasant experience.:thumbdown::thumbdown:I wonder if this was one of those black and yellow vans that I see on the highway around NYC sometimes. It was probably a lucky hit and the numbskull didn't realize what he was doing.
I agree. Take the money, buy some other gear and pocket the rest.... The person wont be selling the gear so who's gonna run the serial?

I'd to hope the thief gets caught and beaten severely by the police. I am going to go ahead and guess you never had your car stolen before. It can be a real nightmare and very unpleasant experience.:thumbdown::thumbdown:I wonder if this was one of those black and yellow vans that I see on the highway around NYC sometimes. It was probably a lucky hit and the numbskull didn't realize what he was doing.
I agree. Take the money, buy some other gear and pocket the rest.... The person wont be selling the gear so who's gonna run the serial?

You can track stolen camera's via any photos posted... as the serial number can be embedded in the photo:

Stolen Camera Finder - find your photos, find your camera

cgipson1 said:
You can track stolen camera's via any photos posted... as the serial number can be embedded in the photo:

Stolen Camera Finder - find your photos, find your camera

What if he never looks ? I didn't read the entire article but if it's his and he doesn't pursue it then I don't see it happening. Still a crazy situation though. That's a lottttttttt of gear.

Actually, I just saw it..... It was a Nikon van? Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.... Nikon will be on the look out for a while.

I'd cover that van with Canon graphics ASAP. It would be the perfect crime instantly.

Hay anyone want to buy some Nikon gear and cameras for unreasonably cheep? Cash only!

It was probably some punk out for a joy ride. He probably trashed the van and then burned it in a field without ever realizing what was in it.

Most reactions

Back