17 years after 4, June 1989 Beijing (Hong Kong)

edwardwong

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
There are already 17 years after the event of 4 June 1989. Every year, there are a gathering for memerising such a event in Hong Kong. There are 40 thousands people in the Vitoria Park Hong Kong this year.

The full gallery is here, total 20 photos: http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!sbhNA0CLGQJEdVhlSsRQryWf/article?mid=553&prev=-1&next=551

毋忘六四. 今天是六四17週年.
1989年是我人生中不會忘記的一年. 1989, 我來到了香港這個自由地. 1989, 中國人在解放後的四十年再站出來追尋自由夢. 17年過去了, 中國比以前好了, 中國人的生活也比以前好了, 但大家的自由夢還在彼岸. 無論你用什麼的方式, 請記著我們的中國夢.
我的夢和你的夢,每一個夢源自黃河, 五千年無數的渴望,在河中滔滔過。
哪一個夢澎湃歡樂,哪一個夢平庸苦楚, 有幾回唐漢風範,讓同胞不受折磨。
哪天我中國展步,何時睡獅吼響驚世歌, 沖天開覓向前路,巨龍揮出自我。
叫中國人人見歡樂,笑聲笑面長伴黃河, 五千年無數中國夢,內容只得一個。
要中國人人每一個做,自由樂暢幸福我。

(拍的時候, 心中有一些概念. 17年..... 當時的戰士今已是人到中年, 昨日的父母今已步入晚年; 新生代還沒有經歷過那個時代, 而我們的夢會延續下去....)
母親的淚光
l1646251149443147.jpg

被關的自由
l1646251149511121.jpg

************************************​

************************************************​

毋忘六四........

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Edward, I tried to make your photos show, but it seems like your server in Hong Kong does not allow for any hot-linking your pics to another forum, so I am afraid you will have to go with the links and hope for people to click on them.

I have seen the first 4 or 5 photos and am very impressed!
They are very emotional and show the great atmosphere of the demonstrations, and I am amazed at how well you managed to work with the low light. What little I have seen so far is really beautiful!

Maybe you will want to come "downstairs" to the Welcome and Introductions Forum and tell us a little more about yourself?

Welcome to ThePhotoForum!!!

OP
E

edwardwong

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
ok. uploaded four. Please go to my blog to see the rest. Those photo was taken with OM E500 with Nikon 80~200mm f2.8 and ZD 50mm f2, manual focus.

Most reactions

New Topics