18 Pictures Turned Into 1ne

tenlientl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here's my first attempt at 'panography.' I'm sure it wasn't invented by Mareen Fischinger, but it seemed to be popularized by here. Then again, I might be wrong o.o

3018765754_d03a626d0f_b.jpg

I kinda messed up. I resized the Portrait shots as I would the Landscaped ones, I shouldn't have. Maybe next time I'll resize by percentage.

http://flickr.com/photos/31077549@N07/3018765754/

edit:

3020221917_46402886d8_b.jpg

http://imbty.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/lawn-pano-jpeg.jpg for bigger res to see details like the aeroplane

Last edited:
I think that effect is pretty cool. Looks kind of abstract, but not SO abstract that it's just a complete jumbled mess of nothingness!

I find it interesting that you've chosen to have the overlayed images to be additional, in terms of exposure...but I think that it hurts the overall image because it takes away from the viewer getting the big picture. A more 'in sync' exposure across the board might give us more of an impression of the room.

What software do you use to join them all?

Adobe Light Room 2 for basic PP.

I used Photoshop CS3 to join them together with the transform tool and using 50% opacity for every photo.

I find it interesting that you've chosen to have the overlayed images to be additional, in terms of exposure...but I think that it hurts the overall image because it takes away from the viewer getting the big picture. A more 'in sync' exposure across the board might give us more of an impression of the room.

^^--this

It looks like we shop at the same place. I have the tv, bar stools and bamboo! Ikea, much? : )

I think the idea is great but the subject matter bores me. But that's me and only me. But I think it's great otherwise.

I did my first stitch recently, it's 4 shots over a large shopping center near my house.
Though I was going to post it here, I notice now that there is no "manage attachments" option. So how do I post pics to a thread?

First you gotta upload it somewhere. I use flickr, deviantART, wordpress or zenfolio.

Then

pic.jpg

Most reactions

Back