I've taken the time to organise my favourite flickr photos. 18 added here!

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, yeah, the title says it all, really :) 18 photos I've taken that I like the best. Some have gotten good comments here, other's.. hmm, probably not so much.

This is not posted for C&C, just to show, lol. I haven't ravaged through my PC folders, yet. Maybe there are some hidden treasures in that mess, who knows... probably not, though :lol:

7 months of photography, 18 pics.. hmmmmmmmmm :/

Anyway, here are my 18, for your eyes' pleasure/agony. You may have seen some of these on here before ;)
=============================================================================================

Solnedgong i Porsvik by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr

Icicle 2 by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr

Icicle by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr

Stjerner over Høylandsbygd by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr

bølge/wave by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr

Spegelbilete panorama s-k by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr

Einsam person og båt by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr

Einsam båt i aude topografi med livleg fortøyningstau by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr

Stranda 2 jpeg tonemapped resize fjerna prikkar by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr

Fire in the sky by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr

dråpe_1 by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr

IMG_1300 edit by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr

David bomba by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr

IMG_0879_edited-1 by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr

IMG_0342_edited-3 by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr

Snø i porsvik by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr

Weird flower by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr

Trond Inge sliten by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr
=============================================================================================

"There are no good photographers. There are only photographers who choose to show only their good pictures."
-Yusuf Hashim

Last edited:
Thanks. Love #8.:thumbup: Very good DOF control. Two questions: What metering and focus mode did you use? And where did you focus at?

Thanks. Love #8.:thumbup: Very good DOF control. Two questions: What metering and focus mode did you use? And where did you focus at?

Weird. Everyone seems to think that picture has great photographic value. Yet, when I processed it, I was like "Hmm, this is sorta nice, isn't it? I've got the leading line there, the boat. The nuclear rope. Technically it's decent, I suppose, no obvious flaws in here. Perhaps it could have been sharped, I dunno. I'll post it and see if I somehow succeeded with my little experiment." LOL

I was in spot metering. But I've found lately that I've been metering off the Live View's exposure simulation and just watching the screen when I think I have it where I want. Then I check the histogram to see if anything's blown, or if anything doesn't fit with my vision of it. So the metering is sorta just my eyes, I suppose.
As for focusing, I'm not quite sure. I'm pretty sure I manually focused on the knot in the foreground, there. At f/14 and 18mm, pretty much everything will be in focus anyway, I was not concerned of that. 8 seconds ss just proves how incredibly still the water actually was.

ive been shooting a couple of years now and i like about maybe 7 of my photos.
im in love with 2 and 3. those are so cool. i love the way the color br

nice examples for sure. The boat on a rope is my favorite, it is just surreal. Ice shots are interesting too. :thumbup:

nice examples for sure. The boat on a rope is my favorite, it is just surreal. Ice shots are interesting too. :thumbup:

+1 - I think the best thing about the icicle shots is that it gives the illusion of heat even though it is a picture of ice. Very cool.

I found that the icicle shots really benefited from high-pass sharpening as opposed to USM. The hard light blending mode really makes it glissen, sorta.. makes it seems smooth and glass-like. I've posted them in here earlier, but they were dramatically under exposed. Details were lost and stuff. I'm glad I took the few minutes it took to correct them.

Def #8 I also like #10, fire in the sky. 2 months with my camera and 0 wow pictures :( I need to go out and shoot!

I saw #8 on your post a few days ago. Love it

*moved to the Just for Fun Gallery *

Remember beginners isn't for posting photos for the sake of posting them :)

Also really love your work in general - - first few shots really stand out

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude. Didn't add a smile face at the end.:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back