abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Date over headframe - 1896
772-gs2006.jpg

very nice tones here, I like the contrast between the hills and the sky, alos like the angle in which you took the shot, I cant help but wonder when I see places like this, about its history, what happened here, who lived here,, its very intriguing , well done

very nice tones here, I like the contrast between the hills and the sky, alos like the angle in which you took the shot, I cant help but wonder when I see places like this, about its history, what happened here, who lived here,, its very intriguing , well done

Thank you.

I know what you mean about wondering who, what and when. Finding answers to these questions (as well as natural history) have consumed me the last 12-14 years.

Nice shot. This is a nice subject for that infrared-ish look. I would tone down the highlights on the building however.

nice i love shots of historic things like this.

Thanks.

Nice shot. This is a nice subject for that infrared-ish look. I would tone down the highlights on the building however.

Thank you. The discolorations were wierd. I have some thoughts on the origin of the structure because of them, but won't be able to find out for sure until this spring.

Most reactions

Back