What's new

1933 Ford BB Truck

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for looking. :)


1. D700 | 70-200mm f/2.8 VR1

062420120873-X2.jpg



2. D700 | Sigma 50mm f/1.4

062420120880-X2.jpg



3. D700 | Sigma 50mm f/1.4

062420120900-X2.jpg



4. D700 | Sigma 50mm f/1.4

062420120886-X2.jpg



Comments welcome.
 
Thanks everyone! I wish I had my wide angle with me. I like getting up close with cars like this and an ultra wide.

I redid the B&W to get rid of the sticker in the windshield - processing turned out slightly different.

062420120886BW2-X2.jpg


Thanks again!

LARGER VERSION
 
I went a little stronger on the sepia, but also ajusted some of the filter slighters a tad different.
I hate that such small changes can make such a difference at times. Makes it hard to know when to stop.
I could see photography being an OCD nightmare. ;)

I count my blessings I have ADD. I'm always distracted before I get a chance to
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom