spphotos
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 18, 2013
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- key west
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
1937 Rolleiflex 3.5 - Got this from a friend but medium format is scarce in my area so im much more into 35mm. I have no film to test but all the functions seem fine. Focus is fine, lenses are clear of fungus, shutter operates fine, all adjustments work & inside where you load is super clean. There is no heavy damage except one side of the leather covering is peeling off but its nothing to die over. The camera is sold as is. The guys at the shop said it should work just fine.
Looking to get $300 OBO.
Sigma 10-20mm Canon mount - Like new, comes with box and oem accessories. Only shot around 1000 shots with it. Just switched to all 35mm so I don't need this anymore. No issues at all.
Looking for $355 OBO.
I take paypal only and I am verified, I have tons of feedback on other sites. Please text me as it will be much faster because I probably wont check here much. 305-896-1155, please text ANYTIME. My name is Sebastian ! Email is Sebastian@halfshellrawbar.com





Looking to get $300 OBO.
Sigma 10-20mm Canon mount - Like new, comes with box and oem accessories. Only shot around 1000 shots with it. Just switched to all 35mm so I don't need this anymore. No issues at all.
Looking for $355 OBO.
I take paypal only and I am verified, I have tons of feedback on other sites. Please text me as it will be much faster because I probably wont check here much. 305-896-1155, please text ANYTIME. My name is Sebastian ! Email is Sebastian@halfshellrawbar.com




