1946 Ford

TimothyJinx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.timothymillerphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My sister-in-law's husband (does that make him my brother-in-law?) restores old automobiles. Here is a 1946 Ford he rebuilt. I need a better setting for the photo - maybe by a lake or something. But he doesn't get it out too often.

1. $IMG_5334.jpg

2.$IMG_5384.jpg

Now that's a very nice car!! Have you drivern it?

amazing quality on the images. Is it HDR or similar?

Really brings out the polish finish and gives it a 3D feel.

Ummm...... wouldn't that make him your brother?

And I like the first shot location, gives it a down home feel.

I would like the first one much better if it didn't have the grill and the hose reel. If anything, an old fashioned charcoal grill maybe, but definitely not the modern one in the image.

My first car, bought it in 57 for 50.00. got drafted sold it while in the military for 100.00, Guy chopped and chaneled it and used it as a street rod.

I would like the first one much better if it didn't have the grill and the hose reel. If anything, an old fashioned charcoal grill maybe, but definitely not the modern one in the image.

Good observation. I hadn't really thought about putting the car into a retro-style setting but that sounds fun!

I literally showed up, had him pull out of the garage, snapped a bunch of exposures and I was gone. I was just happy it hadn't started raining yet or he wouldn't have pulled out of the garage. He had no idea what I was doing. But now that he's seen the pic he's a little more excited about shooting again - he has other vintage, rebuilt cars.

You did a really nice job on these I hope we get to see more like this from you !

Most reactions

Back