What's new

1948 Chevy "Rust Never Spleeps"

Patrickktown

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 11, 2013
Messages
107
Reaction score
31
Location
South East
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
  • Canon EOS REBEL T3I
  • 1/100 f/6.3 ISO 500 131.0 mm
  • EF-S55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II


No post production (aside from the watermark). It sits in a botanical garden, the bed is used for garden space.

I thought the afternoon sun was just right for the photo.
 

Attachments

  • $1948 Chevy_truck.webp
    $1948 Chevy_truck.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 166
the bed acts like a garden. I bet it adds a good amount of .. umm .. iron to the veggies :)

I like the photo and the gas pump really adds to the pic .. no tires too I see. with the sun going down to the left .. it's like the end of the day and the road.
 
Nice. I like the contains lead sign and the bullet holes - they make up a nice little visual joke.
 
...looks a little dark ie: fill flash,and cropped too tight,but what a great find.i'd go back there,again,and again,at different times of day.

...lol........just noticed the bullet holes
 
...looks a little dark,and cropped too tight,but what a great find.i'd go back there,again,and again,at different times of day.

You're right. Cropped a bit tight. Didn't realize that until now. Thanks.
 
Definitely tells a story, and that makes it great in my opinion.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom