S SamSt TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2008 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 3, 2008 #16 Wow these are awesome! You did a really good job with these!
P Parkerman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2008 Messages 982 Reaction score 2 Location North Alabama Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 3, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 250Gimp said: NIce shots!! I really like the colour and texture in both shots. I have a bit of a soft spot for jeeps, having owned a couple over the years. Click to expand... Thanks everyone. And yea... Driving around in this it seems like everyone would wave at you. I guess cause it was a little out of the ordinary. They have that.. and my brother also owns a Rubicon.
250Gimp said: NIce shots!! I really like the colour and texture in both shots. I have a bit of a soft spot for jeeps, having owned a couple over the years. Click to expand... Thanks everyone. And yea... Driving around in this it seems like everyone would wave at you. I guess cause it was a little out of the ordinary. They have that.. and my brother also owns a Rubicon.