Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
D850
f/5.6
ISO 64
1/500Sec.
50 mm - f/1.8G

(Processed In LR, Color Efex Pro 4, & Silver Efex Pro2.)

20180714-untitled-20-Edit-2-Edit-Edit.jpg

Not sure of the pickup truck's year but 1964, 65, & 66 look very similar - I split the difference & went with 1965. If any know for sure the year of the pickup please advise.

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

Last edited:
I think the only tell on the 64-66 was the emblem location and design, which varied from the cowl to the fender. Since I don't see an emblem, I don't have a clue???? Nice truck though, even if it is a Chevy. LOL

You're in the right ballpark. That body style went from 60-66. In 64 they did away with the wrap around windshield. My dad had a 62. Still love that look. Nice truck. Great picture.

Nicely taken image, like the PP you also did and think it is just right.

I think the only tell on the 64-66 was the emblem location and design, which varied from the cowl to the fender. Since I don't see an emblem, I don't have a clue???? Nice truck though, even if it is a Chevy. LOL

Thanks! @smoke665 I am going out now to B&H to pick up another stand (Kupo 8') to use my SB 700, along with the Rogue 3-1 Flash Grid as I mentioned the other night and maybe the grid for my Rapid Westcott Kit 26" Octa Softbox....let's see! lol

You're in the right ballpark. That body style went from 60-66. In 64 they did away with the wrap around windshield. My dad had a 62. Still love that look. Nice truck. Great picture.

Thank you!

I like this...

Thanks!

Nicely taken image, like the PP you also did and think it is just right.

Thanks @Fujidave I really appreciate it...I going to have to start shooting with my Fuji X Pro 2 just to post some images shot with a Fuji for your name's sake! lol

Thank you all again & Happy Sunday!

Enezdez

I am going out now to B&H to pick up

WHAT/WAIT YOU'RE ACTUALLY GOING TO THE STORE? :drool: That's not fair, I'm so jealous, just to be able to "browse" around a real photography store!!!!

I like the processing but think I would have opened up the shadows a bit in the wheel-wells and the shadow of the truck while leaving the BG as is.

It's a terrific shot, and the car is super! For me, the image could use a bit of brightening overall, and an increase in contrast might give it a bit more punch.

But still, nice job!

It's a terrific shot, and the car is super! For me, the image could use a bit of brightening overall, and an increase in contrast might give it a bit more punch.

But still, nice job!

Thank you very much! @terri To be honest most of my images tend to be on the darker side (colour) regardless of B&W or Colour, maybe it's my style & I don't even know it yet or maybe I should go buy a new computer lol

Thanks Again!

Enezdez

Most reactions

New Topics

Back