What's new

1am Town

streettrailpark

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 14, 2007
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few photos from tonight that I'm pretty happy with, especially the one of the roller thing. And I wish I didn't blow the highlights in the lights one, but it was basically impossible with still showing everything else this bright. C&C.

railing-1.jpg


rollerthing-1.jpg


lights-1.jpg


excavator-1.jpg
 
thumbs up for the third one, good colors. a little bit much empty space in the upper part though.
 
I really like the leading lines of the railing & path in the first one and I also like the third shot, though as Ernie said, there is a little too much sky.
 
Last edited:
The third one is excellent - simple, beautiful colours and exposure. The others don't do it for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom