1of my fave close ups !!!

Freckles68

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thought I would drop by and share with you all, my 1st pic post, this is a Northern Hawk Owl, unfortunately in captivity , but, a chance for people like me to see and learn about these magnificint creatures ,pic taken with my Canon Powershot SX700HS , not a top spec camera I know,in comparison to what some of you have,but,I'm just an amatuer " Happy Snapper " comments appreciated ,thanks all in advance

Attachments

• 18996876310_a436ec307f_z-001.jpg
    18996876310_a436ec307f_z-001.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 145
Quite nicely framed and captured.

(There is a distinct greenish tint to eyes and beak and fairly intense yellow hue that doesn't show in in other pictures of that owl on the web so may be due to building lighting - and is easily correctible.)

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-17_8-43-55.png
    upload_2016-2-17_8-43-55.png
    188.2 KB · Views: 133
Quite nicely framed and captured.

(There is a distinct greenish tint to eyes and beak and fairly intense yellow hue that doesn't show in in other pictures of that owl on the web so may be due to building lighting - and is easily correctible.)

Thanks for your comment Traveller, it may well have been the lighting as it was a captive owl , I don't play around much with my pics, crop, highlight and straighten is about as much as I do using Picasa, I now have a new laptop with an editing programme installed which I'll need toplay around with :)

Thanks for your comments folks !!! :allteeth::allteeth::allteeth:

Most reactions

Back