1st paid photo shoot and need some cc please!!

Super cute! The only thing I would do is level some of them like #2 and 4 if that doesn't crop the edges too much. What a cutie!

Super cute! The only thing I would do is level some of them like #2 and 4 if that doesn't crop the edges too much. What a cutie!

Yes! I see it now! Def. gonna do that! Thanks!

I see, its the shine on the saliva that looks white, at first glance it looks like a bit of spit up. Sorry, still very cute pictures.

ok so no one sees a blue/purple tint to the skin? Is my monitor that jacked up? lol

Wow 4 and 2 are perfect! If it were my child I would be extremely satisfied. I've taken photos of my niece before and found I have to crank up the iso to catch up with her crazy speed!

Not too fond of that aqua blue background...

Not too fond of that aqua blue background...

Normally I wouldn't either, but for me it works. I think it's because of the baby's expression. She has such a curious and fun look to her. The bright blue background just seems to add to the cheeriness of the baby.

I like it. :thumbup:

Super cute kid and great pictures!!!!!

getting a girl that young to look at the camera like that is a feat!

I think 1, 5 and 6 are my favorites, but they are all cute. Nice job catching a small reflection in her eyes - makes it come to life.

A small note, but something that caught my eye, in photos 2, 5 and 7 the white woodwork goes right through the baby's head. I wonder if you changed your perspective slightly it might help so it doesnt distract from the face (which in the end is what everyone is looking at).

But as I said, its a minor thing. You did a much better job than I could. Simply cause I just dont have the patience to photograph children.

Most reactions

Back