What's new

1st Photo with my new lens!

christinagbee31

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 10, 2008
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Maryland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay I realize this picture isn't "professional", but I'm not a professional LOL. Just sharing one of the first pics I took with my new 50mm 1.4 lens. Interested in feedback please, is this horrible-yes or no??

gab51908.jpg
 
Christina, Gabby is beautiful!

I cant give any C&C seeing as I am not in any place to do so ;) .. I like it :)
 
Thanks Cortney! I think she is pretty cute myself LOL.

I have a few things that I think are wrong with it, but I wanted to get some others opinion first :-)
 
What settings was this taken at?
 
Its a cute candid. The babys cute, has a cute expression. The wipe in her hand is distracting etc but nothing wrong technically with the picture.
 
good capture - my only gripes are her shirt on her left arm cut off/crowding the edge and her left knuckle is cut off.
 
Thank you!

You're welcome! I have the same problem myself - I think someone here actually pointed it out to me - cutting off fingers and that sort of thing, it's hard to avoid when you're trying to capture the moment and sometimes it is unavoidable, because if you worry about that you might miss the shot, but it has helped me to better frame my shots.
 
You're welcome! I have the same problem myself - I think someone here actually pointed it out to me - cutting off fingers and that sort of thing, it's hard to avoid when you're trying to capture the moment and sometimes it is unavoidable, because if you worry about that you might miss the shot, but it has helped me to better frame my shots.

Yes thank you for bringing it to my attention. I did not even notice it until you said something LOL. But from now on, I will be paying closer attention to it. It is very hard with babies because they move so quick. Thanks again!
 
Cute, but it the image seems soft.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom