What's new

1st Post-suggestions Welcomed

stockdogtta

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 19, 2009
Messages
57
Reaction score
3
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Havent been at this long and trying to learn...mind boggling for an old fella. I shoot nature type shots around the place...here are a couple from yesterday. Any suggestions for better photos is greatly appreciated.

Snapper headed across the pasture
DSC_3208-3b.jpg


Simple Red clover Bloom
DSC_3116nxa.jpg


Dennis
 
Very Nice. First thought that come to mind...where is the other front leg?
The composition is good for me, perhaps a little more depth of field, or switch up the perpestive just a little.

Chuck
 
The first has a distracting blade of grass across the face, but otherwise good, the flower does nothing for me.
 
Welcome to forums. You'll find a lot of help and some good people here!

I find your first pic is good, I'll agree with the above comment about the blad of grass.
 
Thanks for looking and the comments and suggestions..I'll try to pay more attention to not have distractions in front of the subject and watch my dof. Dennis
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom