What's new

1st Shot at Sepia and Selective Coloring.....

zombiekilla

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
363
Reaction score
0
Location
Wisconsin
and two extras for your viewing pleasure (I hope lol) c&c welcome!!!

1.
17-1.jpg


2.
13.jpg


3.
10copy.jpg


4.
9.jpg


5.
6.jpg
 
That smile is so cute! Great pictures, though, i'll have to say the last is my favourite. Great bright colour!
 
Thanks! she always gives me that big cheesie grin, it makes her look like shes staring at the sun!
 
2 os my fave as well. It was an accident actua;;y as I went to snap her pic she turned around. Then I developed my film and fell in love with it!
 
I can't stop laughing at the first one :lol: excellent
 
chris82 said:
Hey can you tell me how to do that effect were you have the shot in black and white but keep a specific object in colour
All I did was duplicate the layer then I desaturated the bottom one. Then on the top one you make a layer mask and keep everything you want in color, and get rid of the rest. Im not great at explaining, so if you PM me Ill try to explain it better!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom