Charles89 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 3, 2008 Messages 184 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 12, 2010 #1 Got a new camera, decided to try it around my house. Here is what I got ! Comments and Critiques are appreciated 1) 2) 3) 4) 5)
Got a new camera, decided to try it around my house. Here is what I got ! Comments and Critiques are appreciated 1) 2) 3) 4) 5)
bigboi3 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 1, 2009 Messages 599 Reaction score 6 Location Pittsburg, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 12, 2010 #2 thats an awsome cat. crazy looking. haha. I love that shot.. maybe crop the right side a bit more.
T TitaniumBarbell TPF Noob! Joined May 7, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Location San Juan, PR Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 12, 2010 #3 1st shot is impressive! Great buy! I have T2i and take good photos, but the Frames per second of your camera is alot better than T2i.
1st shot is impressive! Great buy! I have T2i and take good photos, but the Frames per second of your camera is alot better than T2i.
Charles89 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 3, 2008 Messages 184 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 12, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thx guys ! I agree with you bigboi, a better crop was needed. Last edited: May 12, 2010