spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
laketj9.jpg

lake2md4.jpg

c/c please!

I love number 1, but number 2 looks too dark.

would a fill-flash have helped or even a little fill-flash in pp?

I really like the composition in both of them, esp. #2 - but it does seem a bit dark....try taking that one again - i'm sure someone will be along that knows alot more what they're talking about than I do to tell you how to get the boats exposed better without killin' the great sunset and clouds....

I'd love to see that picture then! w00t!

the first is very pretty. the second is very much under exposed and has seemed to lose detail in the dark areas. do you have the exposure info?- the exif data has been stripped out.
its 2 pictures overlaid at 50% opacity.
f/22
30 second exposure
18mm
iso100

i really liked how dark it is. hmmm....:meh:

I <3 #2.. I love the darkness/moodiness, but I don't like that the trees are completely without detail.. Other than that, great shots :)

So, before posting that I thought, "What if she likes it that way?"

:)
its no big deal. i posted these to get feedback and im glad i did. no harm, no foul.

I <3 #2.. I love the darkness/moodiness, but I don't like that the trees are completely without detail.. Other than that, great shots :)
thanks for the feedback!

I prefer the second over the first because I feel the first is a little oversaturated on my screen. I also like the darkness of the second.

Hmmm... as I was looking over them again. The second could maybe use a pano type crop and it would look real nice. I don't think the rocks in the forground are adding anything to the picture.

Something like this possibly:
2547765087_500234d36b_o.jpg

ooo, i like the pano crop much better but the dock is crooked. thanks chris!

I really like the darkness in #2, the sky is beautiful, and somehow you made the boats kindof pop out. I really really like #2!! Great job!

Thanks, Meg!

and chris, yes. tonight ill see if i cant rework this. thanks again!

You are getting good at landscapes Beth! The tones are quite nice in the first one, and I like the saturated colors. #2 doesnt really do a whole lot for me, as I like more detail in the shadows.

Nice job overall. :)

NJ

thanks, NJ! :D

Most reactions

Back