spiffybeth
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Nov 6, 2007
- Messages
- 3,671
- Reaction score
- 4
- Location
- NJ
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
c/c please!
its 2 pictures overlaid at 50% opacity.the first is very pretty. the second is very much under exposed and has seemed to lose detail in the dark areas. do you have the exposure info?- the exif data has been stripped out.
its no big deal. i posted these to get feedback and im glad i did. no harm, no foul.So, before posting that I thought, "What if she likes it that way?"
![]()
thanks for the feedback!I <3 #2.. I love the darkness/moodiness, but I don't like that the trees are completely without detail.. Other than that, great shots![]()
ooo, i like the pano crop much better but the dock is crooked. thanks chris!