What's new

2 before i go to work

TylerF

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
883
Reaction score
13
Location
Buffalo NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
went outside to try to get some shots but only lasted 4 min before my hands went numb. nothing special but o well. and the other is just a quick one before i go to work


hrj8g3.jpg


2gt924g.jpg
 
1 doesn't do much for me especially how it is directly in the center of the frame and the horizon is centered as well. The second one the bokeh is nice but the subject is a bit boring and part of the left side got cut off. Keep experimenting and have fun!
TJ
 
I'll wait until you have time for something a little more "special" to post CC on :)
 
What's the subject in 1 :confused: that should be in the recycle bin
 
The recycle bin? I know they are a bit boing. I'm kinda focusing on using manual mode and the technical part of shooting. I think I'm going to wait for something "special" as well. I have been posting a lot of boring pics lol. Mainly to see if the photos are at least well taken.seems like everything I post I get a "nice bokeh" comment haha. So that can't be bad. Thanks everyone.
 
.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom